With around 4,200 members, Retail NZ is the leading retail trade association with a membership that represents over 65% of retail industry turnover. Members represent a wide variety of retailers, from Kaitaia to Stewart Island, from small independent operators to large national and international chain stores.
Retail NZ assists its members by providing retail advice, member benefit savings, industry information and education. We are the main retail industry lobby group to government.
We can assist you with everything from employment issues, consumer law/trading compliance, leasing matters, theft and shrinkage, to merchandising and store layouts and business planning. Most of these services are free to members.
Members receive a wealth of information including:
- The monthly NZRetail Magazine
- Premium access to www.theregister.co.nz
- Talking Shop - our monthly newsletter
- The quarterly Westpac economic review
- Networking, training and educational events across the country
- Exclusive savings and offers from our partners
Find out more about membership here.