Z Card - the card for Kiwi businesses
Retail NZ Members can save time and money with Z Card, and get 10 cents per litre off the advertised pump price at Z service stations until 30 November 2018.*
Save on fuel
Get 7 cents per litre off the advertised pump price when you use your Z Card at Z service stations and 12.5 cents off the national list price at Z truck stops.
Plus show your Z Card and get 15% off WoFs and CoFAs at VTNZ outlets nationwide (excludes vehicles over 3.5 tonnes).
Earn Fly Buys or Airpoints Dollars when filling up at Z service stations. You'll get one Fly Buys point for every $50 (incl GST) or one Airpoints Dollar for every $200 (incl GST) spent on fuel each month.
Fly Buys & Airpoints terms and conditions
Putting Z into Xero
Z is the only fuel company where you can have your invoice data fed directly into Xero, so you have more time for the things that matter.
Plus, With Z Card there are no account set up fees or transaction fees, simply a $1.00 card fee per month, to get all of the details about the Retail NZ Z Card click here.
The sooner you get started with your Z Card the more savings and benefits you will enjoy.
See terms and conditions on z.co.nz.
Be sure to use the following offer codes when going through the application process:
- Retail NZ members only: RETAILNZ1
- Tourism NZ members only: RETAILNZT
- Business NZ members only: RETAILNZB
- Hospitality NZ members only: RETAILNZH
* The 10 cent per litre discount is a limited time offer available from 12:01am Saturday 1 September 2018 until 11:59pm Friday 30 November 2018 at Z service stations when payment is made using Z Card. Z’s credit terms and standard terms and conditions apply.