What you need to know
What is Top Shop?
No matter where you are in New Zealand, how big or small your store is, online or bricks & mortar, you can be part of NZ's leading retail awards competition, Top Shop - recognising the very best of kiwi retailers.
How do I enter?
Entering Top Shop is easy and can be done entirely online.
To start your entry you will be asked to create an account. This account will allow you to complete your entry, save it, edit it along the way and then submit it when you're ready.
Here's what to do
- Get started, and create your account
- Select your category
- Follow the prompts to enter your store information
- Complete your entry questions
- Submit and pay for your entry.
If you want to enter a second category, just 'copy' your first entry and edit your category and questions where you need to.
How much does it cost to enter?
- The cost to enter for members is $125 (+GST), and for non-members is $250 (+GST). This fee is charged per store, regardless of how many categories you enter.
- Your entry fee allows you to enter up to 3 categories. You will also be automatically entered into the Peoples Choice category - Please note this is in addition to the 3 categories and you do not need to select it from the categories list.
- If you are entering but your head office is paying for you, just enter your Head Office details into the billing information at the end of your entry, and forward this to your Head Office to payment.
- Up & Coming Retailer Nominations only cost $25
When does it all happen?
|30 January 2017||Entries Open|
|17 March 2017||Entries Close|
|27 March 2017||Judging and Peoples Choice Voting begins|
|9 June 2017||Shortlisted Entrants Announced|
|26 June - 12 July 2017||Regional Finalist Events:
Christchurch - 26 June 2017
Dunedin - 28 June 2017
Wellington - 5 July 2017
Hamilton - 10 July 2017
Auckland - 12 July 2017
|7 September 2017||National Awards Evening - Auckland|
Which region is my store within?
We've put together a handy map to help you find your region.
What are the terms & conditions?
All entries are subject to our Top Shop terms & conditions. You view all the terms & conditions here.